Tuesday, December 30, 2008


I am thrilled with the results of my Holiday blog-swap packages! I just received my package from my 2nd swap friend today and can't believe all the wonderful things inside. I didn't get to take a picture of the beautiful things Chrissie made me before they were up in our house, being used or eaten. I'll try to gether them and take a picture to show you.
Here is what Valerie sent from France:




The box is filled with thoughtful goodies... a book on cheese in France (in French!), chocolates galore, some mulling spices, cocoa powder to make her recipe for homemade cocoa, a handmade wreath, ribbon that matched my Christmas colors this year, wooden heart cutouts, a little book about their family's traditions, a cd and more. Wow! Makes me wish I had sent more along in my box. I'll know better for next year.

A huge thank you to Chrissie ( I LOVE the microwave corn-bag!) and Valerie. You made my Christmas season very bright.

No comments: