Wednesday, March 17, 2010

A Bit 'O Green



We're not Irish, but it has never stopped us from celebrating with the best of them. Tonight we're off to an Irish dinner with my family... complete with cabbage, corned beef, onions, carrots, potatoes and soda bread. I've heard rumors that all of the appetizers are going to be green. This should be interesting.
.
Last night I got to eat a leprechaun... or, well, Janet's leprechaun bars. Isn't that what makes the green part of the minty chocolately brownies green?

3 comments:

Kerry said...

Yum! We had our corned beef early with my parents on Monday. Hope you enjoyed yours! I think that Miss Louise looks like an honorary Irishwoman with that red hair! We did have fun at the parade in St. Paul today. Henry got quite the candy haul! 'Cause we need a pound of Tootsie Rolls hanging around the house!

Jennifer Mosher said...

Happy Irish Day! I love Louise's red hair. She could pass for Irish!!

Sarah Jane said...

I agree with Kerry and Jennifer that Louise looks Irish!
I've never had corned beef. Is it good?