Friday, March 5, 2010

10 Simple Things

Last week, Sarah Jane tagged me to name 10 Simple Things that make me happy. Here goes:

1. Kid art.
2. Play dates with friends with babies.

3. Playing dress up with the neighbor girls.

4. Thoughts of summer and putting in the garden.

5. This tutorial (I have wanted to order some for so long... now I can make my own.)
6. The Slow Food Movement.
7. This stair case (compliments of Elly for sharing!)
8. Two new baby boys to be born to my siblings in April. Just let me know when I can cuddle them up!
9. Watching these two become best friends.

10. This website called Simple: Organic

Oh, and also, instant Chai goodness in a jar (Thanks Kerry.... we love it!)

5 comments:

Stephanie Hughes said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sarah Jane said...

I love the pic of Louise and Ron. Excited for your sis and bro! Yeh! Have a great weekend!

Nicola said...

awesome list! i love that i recognize a couple of those babies!
nicola
http://whichname.blogspot.com

Jessica said...

I love simple organic, too!

Kerry said...

Great list Jenn! Those labels are adorable! Glad you guys like the chai... I think I'll go make myself a cup now. Yay for the new babies!