Thursday, February 4, 2010

Chocolate Love

My friend Kristine introduced me to an amazing new splurge: Chile Limon Chocolate Bars by B.T. McElrath, a local chocolatier. She found it at a fun little local store called Sugar Sugar, located on 38th and Grand in Minneapolis, an adorable all-candy store. Fancy and fun, it is full of delicious things to whet your whistle. I was primed when I walked in there yesterday with Gus, my resident candy-fiend, and I saw the tell-tale muted golds and reds from the box. Love, it is love. Go and find yourself a box, really you must. I'm normally just a dark chocolate kind of gal, but this one has a swirl of both milk and dark that you just can't beat. Run, don't walk, go find some. Even just one tiny rectangle will satisfy you, really.

3 comments:

Sarah Jane said...

Don't. Need. To. Know. This.

Anonymous said...

City Farm Girl, Glad you're keepin' that choco-love alive.
I. Love. To. Hear. It.
B.T.

Kerry said...

Can't wait to try it! Maybe if I point this out to Neal he'll get the hint for Valentine's Day!