Saturday, October 11, 2008

We have a WINNER!

Thank you to all of you who left comments this week. Sorry to the out-of-towners and even out-of-countryers who left comments, both on the blog and via email. This bread and cheese is meant to be eaten fresh. It was fun to hear about everyone's favorite fall traditions. Many involve food, of course.
I put all the in-town entrants' names in a hat... and the winner is: Kerri! You'll have to drop me a note and let me know if you prefer a loaf of warm bread or some fresh mozzarella. I'll deliver either one to your home this week. Congratulations.


1 comment:

Kerri said...

Yeah! I'm so glad I won! :) We would love a loaf of bread - whichever kind you're making at the time will be great! Why don't you let me know when it would work for you to drop it off...we're pretty open. You can email me at mamakerribell at gmail dot com.
:)