Wednesday, July 23, 2008

No sewing for this mama

Arrrggghhhh! I am on a self-imposed hiatus from sewing and most other crafting for this summer. Most days I enjoy the fact that I'm not racing off to the basement to do a few stitches or clearing a spot from crafts off the dining room table.

But today, when I saw that SouleMama is actually offering instructions on how to do her gratitude wrap, I'm beside myself. Oh my. Since I saw her first one, I've been playing around with ideas about which fabric from my stash that I'd use. I had even sketched out a little idea on how I'd put it together myself. And now, she gives me the pdf file. September, can I wait?

Ok, off to dance with this little dancin' queen, who incidentally, took her first steps today! She has been holding on to things while she walks and today, I caught her doing it unassisted.

2 comments:

Jen Dockerty said...

Jenn

Thanks for posting about the gratitude wrap. I'm not very crafty myself but my Mom quilts so I'm going to try and get her to make me one. Congrats to Louise on taking her first solo steps! Does she really already got to dance lessons? Or did you mean that you guys were just going to dance around the house?

Jenn said...

Nope, not dance lessons. Just off to dance together in the living room. Maybe when the big boys are off to school we can start girly classes for just her!